TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SATELLITE SYMPOSIA
Session Halls for Satellite Symposia:
Sunday 17 June 2012
Seating capacity in theatre
17:30 - 19:00
Room B large
Monday 18 June 2012
Tuesday, 19 June 2012
- upon request
The sponsorship price is EUR 45' 000 plus VAT and includes:
• Room hire
• For the Congress standard AV equipment
• For the Congress standard stage set
• One technician assigned to the hall in use
• One hall monitor assigned to the hall in use
The halls will be available for set up and speaker familiarisation 15 minutes before the start of the session.
Any other additional equipment or services required is permitted under the condition that this is taken out of the session hall in time for the next session. Additional equipment or services will be at the cost of the sponsor.
Cost for travel, accommodation, registration etc. are not included in the sponsorship fee and should be borne by the sponsor. Please note that if the speaker or chair of the Satellite is also participating as a speaker in the main programme of the Congress, their full accommodation and travel costs will be borne by the sponsor. These speaker’s costs, and the process of payment, will be communicated once the programme has been confirmed.
Contents of the Satellite Symposia and Deadline for Application
To avoid double performance by invited speakers the programme proposal of the Satellite Symposia including topic, title and speakers, should be sent to Congrex as early as possible and latest on 30 March 2012 which is the deadline for applications. The programme will be discussed and approved and communicated back to the Sponsor.
Acknowledgement in Printed Material
The sponsor will be acknowledged in the Final Programme and on the Congress website.
The full symposium details will be included in the Final Programme. The place of the acknowledgements and the symposium programme will be at the discretion of the organisers and will be included only if the deadlines given by the organisers for required information are adhered to. Congrex needs to receive your programme for approval latest on 10 April 2012.
On Site Advertising
The sponsor will be given the following possibilities to advertise its symposium at the venue:
• By posters (maximum 2) in two designated areas. The organisers will supply poster boards in two centrally located areas at the venue
• Outside the session hall entrance/-s 30 minutes prior to the Symposium, by posters and/or leaflets
• In the sponsor’s exhibition stand, if any
Satellite promotion is only permitted outside the session hall prior to the Symposia and in the sponsor’s exhibition stand. Leaflets, posters etc. are at the cost of the sponsor. Announcements by loudspeakers are not permitted.
Sponsors will be given the opportunity to have an insert in form of leaflets in the delegate bag. The charge for this service is EUR 5'000 (+ VAT + production and delivery costs). The leaflets are to be produced by the sponsors and sent to the Congress venue or to the allocated Congress freight forwarder by a given deadline. Bag inserts have to carry the EAACI Congress 2012 logo and the EAACI logo and they have to be approved by the organisers. Please notify Congrex well in advance if you are interested in this service.
Sponsors’ Manual / Site Visit
A Sponsors’ Manual with practical details will be distributed in January 2012. An onsite meeting at the Congress centre will be organised on 24 November 2011.
- For cancellations received in writing within one month of the order and before 31 October 2011, a cancellation fee of 10% of the contract fee will apply
- For cancellations received in writing after 31 October 2011 and before 2 January 2012, a cancellation fee of 50% of the contract fee will apply
- For cancellations received in writing after 2 January 2012 there will be no refund granted
For reservations and more information please contact the EAACI Congress 2012 Secretariat: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com